Sunday 17 July 2011

SHOULD I? SHOULD I NOT?

I want to tell him I love him,
but I am scared of his reaction.

Will he turn over and go back to bed?
Will he stare at me like I
just got from a trip from hell?
Will he turn on his back and mumble
a couple of 'whats' before he slams the door and leaves?
Will he say it's a little too soon?
or,
Will he say he needs sometime to recover from the shock?

It should make him happy shouldn't it?

But it terrifies me how he will reciprocate.

Will he rush out in the streets in the rain
shouting happily for the world to know?
Will he creep to his bathroom,
get all my inner wear, packs them and say
he never wants to see me again?

or,

will he just smile, take me in his arms,
kiss me on the forehead,
and on my cheek,
and on my lips,
look me in the eyes and say:
"I love you too"?

No comments:

Post a Comment