Wednesday 22 February 2012

Super Wishes!


I wish you a memorable day.
May it forever remind you of the day you were born and,
May it always teach you to be thankful
To those people who brought you to this world.
And to make you appreciate those with whom
You shared the same womb.
May it remind you of those you have met in your life.
Those who left, and those who stayed,
And the impact each of them left
And above all,
May it remind you to be grateful to God:
For the gift of life, good health and sufficient Grace.
On this day,
I wish you happiness.
I pray that your dreams come true.
And that your fears will not become your weaknesses.
This is your birthday,
But I celebrate it too..
For were it not for this day,
You'd never have been born.
And I would never have had the pleasure Of knowing you,
And being part of your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment