Thursday 15 November 2012

Privileged Sex

Here I am
with my arms and legs wide open
a shuddering body
and parted lips
all ready for you
yet,
you stare at your phone
fiddling with its keypads
ignoring my spasms.
Misplaced objectives you have sir
Those fingers you inappropriately use
I wish they be taken away from you
you give your phone attention
like it made you dinner last night
then you divert your eyes
to your computer screen
to stare at other womens' bosoms
and get excited over it
while, I am right here
bare bosomed and ready
like those models you gaze at
will pop out of the screen
and wipe your shoes in the morning
and then when you are done
you mumble a forced goodnight
switch off the lights
and turn your back
I offer privileged sex
you search for fantasy one
just one question,
What the hell is your problem?

3 comments: