Saturday 16 April 2011

I AM NOT THE LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE

I am not that little girl anymore,
The little girl whose heart you consistently broke,
Whose moves you calculated,
Whose mind you constantly manipulated!
Now I'm so much grown,
Now I know how easy I made it for you to control me,
And for that reason,
and thanks to you I realized my weakest points,
Built up ways to find new strength
Now I know how best to
handle your kind,
Your thin dirty game is over now
Forget I was ever your toy
It is a shame I called you my boy
Locked myself into loneliness because of what you put me through,
Shunned all gates that would bring me happiness,
Afraid to get hurt again,
But I'm not the little girl any longer,
In your net I'm out,
Now it's time for me to move on,
Enjoy more and love harder this time..
Only one thing I will expect from you,
To let me move on with my life
Live the bliss you never let me,
Just bliss..
Because with my new found love,
neither you,
nor anyone else will deter me
From being what I want to be
Just to show you how much
a little girl I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment