Monday 4 April 2011

I WANT TO BE... by Nycness Mugira on Saturday, 08 May 2010 at 09:14.

I want to be,the ground on which you step every morning,
the bed that you lie on each night.
I want to be,
the warm sheet that covers you,
when you sleep..
The clothes that you wear,
just to be next to your beautiful soft skin..
I want to be that drop of tear,
that rolls down to your lips,
so that I wouldn't fall down,
but end up in your
mouth,
I wish to be the roof of your house,
That forever watches over you,
day and night,
I want to be the grass you walk on,
soft,
that your tender feet won't get hurt,
I want to be that
strand of hair,
That falls to your face when you least expect,
I want to be the alarm,
that annoyingly wakes you up,
To prepare you for a new day..
I want to be the first ray,
to shine on your face every morning,
I want to be the last piece of meat on your plate,
One that with skill you chew,
and with pleasure
you swallow...
I want to be the walls of your bathroom,
That knows all the secrets,
I want to be whatever the book you read,
that give you insight and inspiration,
I want to be the colorful butterfly in the woods,
That you smile at its beauty,
I want to be the twitch in your left eye,
that forewarns you of any danger,
I want to be the demon in your head,
that drives you to act crazy,
but i also want to be that sweet angel,
that protects from going crazy,
I want to be the character in your dreams,
That is at the beginning,
and never says goodbye,
even when the dream is over,
And yes I want to be
That annoying little
creature,
That is always with you,
When you need me,
and even when you
Don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment