Sunday 24 April 2011

We Love Each Other

I love you,you love me back
we love each other.
I know she says it's improbable
Because she was there first
But tell her I said it's contingent
Because I'm the one here now
Tell her this for me
I'm not physically a fighter
But my emotions are stronger than steel..
She will not break that
not in a million years
She will not destroy that
not even the strongest dark force will
She was there first
she says
But where was she when I came in?
Out somewhere
spreading her goodies
for Jack,John and Jason..
That's when I came in.
spread mine to
just you and only you
I am here now
when all you have is
your body and brain
I don't care the size of your pocket
as long as I fit in your docket.
I don't mind what model you drive
Lamborghini,
Range
or Hummer
or,
whether you have any at all
Your feet are my perfect kind..
With them I sail to heights above

So she left you for
Collins?
He had it all anyway..
Tell her to stick by him..
For you have not changed,
There's nothing you've gained.
You still can't afford
the luxury she dreams,
But you found a luxury she wasn't.
Tell her you love me
I love you
and we love each other.

2 comments:

  1. "Your feet are my perfect kind..
    With them I sail to heights above.."


    I love thius line as all the rest but this is my best.

    Love your poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. it is an honor getting that from you..

    ReplyDelete