Friday 26 October 2012

Crack Freshman

Today’s cake tasted different
Its texture, its smell, its color,its feel
It did not orgasmically melt in my mouth
Like my favorite blue berry does
I did not taste it in my mouth
It did not go out through the rear
Instead, it went all the way up
Ignited a part of my brain I didn’t know existed
Brought a different type of pleasure
It took me to a higher level
Higher than cloud nine
I owned a playboy mansion
With fleets of cars and servants
They all bowed at my bellow
I danced,I laughed hysterically
I was happy
I forgot my problems
I walked on water
I flew to the skies
I touched the sun and didn’t get a burn.
For a moment, I owned the world
For a moment, I controlled the universe
At the snap of a finger, I dried the seas
At the wink of an eye unfroze the ice caps
For a moment,
I was God.
I was high.
This new cake made me high.

1 comment: