Saturday 8 October 2011

I MADE OUT WITH A STRANGER


On the dance floor, that's where it all began
I saw him dance,moving his body in coordination
to a twist
He had strong bicep muscles
I watched him move,I liked
the way he smiled as he danced
His lips curved, into a cute tulip shape
I was compelled and music drove us together
We clicked and rocked the party with the dance styles
He taught me his, I taught him mine then,
maybe it was the booze
But he had really cute eyes and nicely shaped lips
A firm broad chest and he was tall too
His teeth glittered
I watched his lips when he bent to say he liked my dancing
The way he shaped them to a perfect round and
winked at the same time,
I felt a tremor down my lower abdomen
And as if the DJ watched as this transpired he
changed the music to a slow tune
He took me by the shoulder and we danced
to a slow salsa before a tango then
He let me lie on his striking shoulders and
that cologne... smelt like strawberry candy
He kissed me and my legs betrayed me when
they shook as I kissed him back

Then he pushed me to the wall
Without much of a warning
He quietly led me to a corner
away from the eyes of the crowd
and he kissed me again, gently
On my neck as he moved up to my lips he licked
I bit my lip and I let him cup my breasts with his hands
See I was in this provocative tube-top that
explicitly showed my tempting cleavage
It didn't take him long to get to my nipples as
He carefully massaged them at the same time doing my lips with his
I let out an excited moan
Then he lifted me up the wall and lowered my skirt and dug into me
First slowly then... then the heat of the moment went up
I don't remember what happened after
But I found myself in the strange presence of the club's bouncers
and him, nowhere to be seen
I don't even know his name
He didn't even leave his number on my palm
All I know is
I made out with a stranger in the club.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmh! Provocative and blood-warming poem...Got me so many ideas as I read it. Will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete