Sunday 23 October 2011

THAT WOMAN



She's a petal
Attractive and fresh
She pulls me to her
With a magnitude of magnificence that
Makes me lose my senses
She's is a gem
Not like diamond or gold
Those you can find
Rare,
Like a mermaid's tear
She enriches my life with laughter and joys untold
Her laughter, charming
Brings a newness in me
Reminds me that laughter is the best medicine
That smile,
It's impeccable
Enlightens my dull moments
And makes me live like there's no tomorrow
Her skin, the way it glows from a mile,
She takes care of it, just like she takes care of me
That woman
She has the heart of an angel
It serves love unmeasurable, care, tenderness and protection
She watches my every step
Corrects me when I miss a mark
Commends me every time I'm right
Like the moon,she will be the light I need at night
Like a star, she is the guide I
require all my life
Like a shadow, she will never leave me
And like a butterfly in the field
She flys so high,
Showing me that the best things in life are free
She's the freedom I need
The happiness I deserve
That woman,
I love that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment